- Dimensions: 6-inch length 1-inch square top
- 60 staples per kit.
- Secures better and easier
- Countless Outdoor Uses Including
- Garden fencing, Artificial Turf, Burlap, Drip Irrigation, Chicken wire, Bird Netting, Lawn, Sod
- Use fewer staples
- Made of thicker, more durable steel
- MADE IN THE USA- From the raw galvanized steel to forming of the staples to packaging. 100 % AMERICAN MADE.
Landscape staples are versatile tools used for holding down outdoor fabrics and materials like irrigation tape, chicken wire, synthetic grass mats, and more. By securing better, you can use fewer staples compared to 4-inch staples when pinning down your material. Sharp angled ends make for easy/effortless ground insertion. 1 inch square top- makes for easy insertion by hand, foot or hammer if needed. The extra length is the key to better securing your landscape fabric.