|Dimensions||11 × 4 × 67 in|
IBEX Blackberry Growing System™ (60’)
or 4 installments of $175.00 by More info
Installed in use by commercial growers across the country since 2007, the IBEX Blackberry Growing System is a proven winner. For the first time, we’re making it available for home growers. This kit is ideal for installations from 30 to 60 feet and our compact rotating cross-arm trellis makes it easier than ever to grow, care for and harvest blackberries at home.
In addition to the trellis, this all-in-one blackberry kit includes all required hardware and printed instructions.
You may also like…
- Dimension: 48" x 50'
- IBEX ground cover weed barrier
- UV stabilized and permeable to air and water for worry-free irrigation
- Guaranteed to last five years in direct sunlight
- A low cost, ecology safe alternative to herbicide use
- Resists tearing and puncturing
- Yellow guide strip every 12-inch helps align plants
- For greenhouse and outdoor use
- It’s possible to cut with a pair of scissors
- Woven black polypropylene
- Measures 4-feet width by 50-feet length
- Dimensions: 6-inch length 1-inch square top
- 60 staples per kit.
- Secures better and easier
- Countless Outdoor Uses Including
- Garden fencing, Artificial Turf, Burlap, Drip Irrigation, Chicken wire, Bird Netting, Lawn, Sod
- Use fewer staples
- Made of thicker, more durable steel
- MADE IN THE USA- From the raw galvanized steel to forming of the staples to packaging. 100 % AMERICAN MADE.
- Dimensions: 17” in diam. x 11” tall
- Six 10-gallon IBEX™ grow bags
- Superior to plastic containers in nearly every aspect
- Great for all berries, hops, vegetables, and flowering crops
- Ideal for pot-in-pot, hydroponics, or indoor growing
- Durable, breathable construction lasts season after season
- Facilitate superior growth by promoting a healthy root system
- Compact, lightweight design saves on shipping costs
- Sturdy fabric material: made of thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free
- Will last season after season and the fabric design resists rips and tears.
- Great Drainage: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth