Drip Line Punch Tool
or 4 installments of $1.25 by More info
Order $100 or more to qualify for FREE SHIPPING on eligible grow kit accessories!
- Dimensions: (L x W): 1-7/8 x 3/4 inches
- Puncher hole diameter: 4mm
- Used for Irrigation Drippers, Sprinklers Emitter, and Micro Jet
- Easy to grip: the handle is made of durable plastic and non-corrosive material
- High Quality: Made of high-strength molded black plastic.
- Small, lightweight, and compact
- Easy to use, carry and store
Our drip line punch tool is small and mighty. This handy tool cuts accurate holes in small dripper Poly Ethelyn irrigation pipes. The punch tool gives you the ability to place the stakes exactly where you want them. Whether you need to layout and install a complete irrigation system or repair or replace old, damaged drip system tubing, this tool makes the job easy. Perfect for placing your drip stake lines for your new Strawberry Growing bench!
You may also like…
- Six 1-gallon IBEX™ grow bags
- Superior to plastic containers in nearly every aspect
- Great for all berries, hops, vegetables, and flowering crops
- Ideal for pot-in-pot, hydroponics, or indoor growing
- Durable, breathable construction lasts season after season
- Facilitate superior growth by promoting a healthy root system
- Compact, lightweight design saves on shipping costs
- Sturdy fabric material: made of thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free
- Will last season after season and the fabric design resists rips and tears.
- Great Drainage: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth
- Dimensions: 84" x 142"
- Constructed of 100% UV stabilized polyethylene
- Easy to deploy
- Quality material
- Lasts season after season