Drip Line Punch Tool
or 4 installments of $1.25 by More info
Order $100 or more to qualify for FREE SHIPPING on eligible grow kit accessories!
- Dimensions: (L x W): 1-7/8 x 3/4 inches
- Puncher hole diameter: 4mm
- Used for Irrigation Drippers, Sprinklers Emitter, and Micro Jet
- Easy to grip: the handle is made of durable plastic and non-corrosive material
- High Quality: Made of high-strength molded black plastic.
- Small, lightweight, and compact
- Easy to use, carry and store
Our drip line punch tool is small and mighty. This handy tool cuts accurate holes in small dripper Poly Ethelyn irrigation pipes. The punch tool gives you the ability to place the stakes exactly where you want them. Whether you need to layout and install a complete irrigation system or repair or replace old, damaged drip system tubing, this tool makes the job easy. Perfect for placing your drip stake lines for your new Strawberry Growing bench!
You may also like…
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 4 x 6.5 inches
- Timer communicates with your device using Bluetooth 4.0 from a range of 15 - 90'
- Manage one to many controllers with one App
- 3/4 Hose Thread Inlet/Outlet
- Operating Pressure Range: 15-145 PSI
- Watering Duration: 1 min - 12 hours
- Suitable for small gardens and balconies
- Features an internal valve and built-in filter
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Pressure ranges from 15 to 145 PSI
- Flow rates from 0.18-5.3 gallons per minute
- Weekly or cyclical programming
- Only one 9V alkaline battery required
- Rain delay feature to pause operation
- Simple female hose fitting that is very easy to replace
- Filter/Pressure Regulator valve
- Irrigation line punch tool
- 24 Drip Stakes
- Shut off valves
- Valves control water to the drip stakes and the misting system (not included).
- 3/4 in. static RBY filter regulates pressure to a nominal 30 psi (2.0 bar)
- PF RBY Filter Cap has sealing O-ring and unthreads to provide access to the filter element for easy cleaning
- 30 psi pressure regulator is integrated into the filter body
- Robust body and cap are made of glass-filled polypropylene and provide 150 psi (10.3 bar) pressure rating
- Works with all valves to create a simple, efficient control zone
- Comes with 200 mesh (75 micron) screen pre-assembled (replacement filter elements are available for RBY filter)
- Dimensions: 12” in diam. x 9” tall
- Six 5-gallon IBEX™ grow bags
- Superior to plastic containers in nearly every aspect
- Great for all berries, hops, vegetables, and flowering crops
- Ideal for pot-in-pot, hydroponics, or indoor growing
- Durable, breathable construction lasts season after season
- Facilitate superior growth by promoting a healthy root system
- Compact, lightweight design saves on shipping costs
- Sturdy fabric material: made of thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free
- Will last season after season and the fabric design resists rips and tears.
- Great Drainage: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth