Drip Irrigation with Filter/Injector & Punch Tool
or 4 installments of $35.00 by More info
Order $100 or more to qualify for FREE SHIPPING on eligible grow kit accessories!
Specifically designed to be installed quickly and easily on our Strawberry Bench Growing System.
- Filter/Pressure Regulator valve
- Irrigation line punch tool
- 24 Drip Stakes
- Shut off valves
- Valves control water to the drip stakes and the misting system (not included).
The Filter/Pressure Regulator combines filtration and pressure regulation in one piece for protection of downstream components in a low-volume irrigation system. It can also be used to fertigate. This compact unit reduces the number of connections, making installation easier and faster. With fewer parts and fewer threaded connections, the chances of a leak are less at installation and over the life of the system.
Pressure Regulator/Filter Information
- 3/4 in. static RBY filter regulates pressure to a nominal 30 psi (2.0 bar)
- PF RBY Filter Cap has sealing O-ring and unthreads to provide access to the filter element for easy cleaning
- 30 psi pressure regulator is integrated into the filter body
- Robust body and cap are made of glass-filled polypropylene and provide 150 psi (10.3 bar) pressure rating
- Works with all valves to create a simple, efficient control zone
- Comes with 200 mesh (75 micron) screen pre-assembled (replacement filter elements are available for RBY filter)
You may also like…
- Plant Rx will condition soil or growing media, improve root growth and buffer soil pH
- Plant Rx will develop a healthier soil which will produce healthier, better producing plants
- Plants Rx will release locked up nutrients in the soil and assist the transfer of fertilizer to the plant
- Dimensions: 17” in diam. x 11” tall
- Six 10-gallon IBEX™ grow bags
- Superior to plastic containers in nearly every aspect
- Great for all berries, hops, vegetables, and flowering crops
- Ideal for pot-in-pot, hydroponics, or indoor growing
- Durable, breathable construction lasts season after season
- Facilitate superior growth by promoting a healthy root system
- Compact, lightweight design saves on shipping costs
- Sturdy fabric material: made of thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free
- Will last season after season and the fabric design resists rips and tears.
- Great Drainage: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth
- Dimensions: 6-inch length 1-inch square top
- 60 staples per kit.
- Secures better and easier
- Countless Outdoor Uses Including
- Garden fencing, Artificial Turf, Burlap, Drip Irrigation, Chicken wire, Bird Netting, Lawn, Sod
- Use fewer staples
- Made of thicker, more durable steel
- MADE IN THE USA- From the raw galvanized steel to forming of the staples to packaging. 100 % AMERICAN MADE.