Drip Irrigation with Filter/Injector & Punch Tool
Order $100 or more to qualify for FREE SHIPPING on eligible grow kit accessories!
Specifically designed to be installed quickly and easily on our Strawberry Bench Growing System.
- Filter/Pressure Regulator valve
- Irrigation line punch tool
- 24 Drip Stakes
- Shut off valves
- Valves control water to the drip stakes and the misting system (not included).
The Filter/Pressure Regulator combines filtration and pressure regulation in one piece for protection of downstream components in a low-volume irrigation system. It can also be used to fertigate. This compact unit reduces the number of connections, making installation easier and faster. With fewer parts and fewer threaded connections, the chances of a leak are less at installation and over the life of the system.
Pressure Regulator/Filter Information
- 3/4 in. static RBY filter regulates pressure to a nominal 30 psi (2.0 bar)
- PF RBY Filter Cap has sealing O-ring and unthreads to provide access to the filter element for easy cleaning
- 30 psi pressure regulator is integrated into the filter body
- Robust body and cap are made of glass-filled polypropylene and provide 150 psi (10.3 bar) pressure rating
- Works with all valves to create a simple, efficient control zone
- Comes with 200 mesh (75 micron) screen pre-assembled (replacement filter elements are available for RBY filter)
You may also like…
- Dimensions: 84" x 142"
- Very Strong
- 3 ply laminate covering combining two layers of fire retardant, linear, low density polyethylene and a high strength cord grid
- Reinforced Fiber
- Easy to Use
- Constructed of 10 Mil Clear poly plastic
- Still allows sunlight penetration and air flow through bench
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in cold temperatures.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- Dimensions: 17” in diam. x 11” tall
- Six 10-gallon IBEX™ grow bags
- Superior to plastic containers in nearly every aspect
- Great for all berries, hops, vegetables, and flowering crops
- Ideal for pot-in-pot, hydroponics, or indoor growing
- Durable, breathable construction lasts season after season
- Facilitate superior growth by promoting a healthy root system
- Compact, lightweight design saves on shipping costs
- Sturdy fabric material: made of thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free
- Will last season after season and the fabric design resists rips and tears.
- Great Drainage: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth
- Dimension: 48″ x 14′
- IBEX ground cover weed barrier
- UV stabilized and permeable to air and water for worry-free irrigation
- Guaranteed to last five years in direct sunlight
- A low cost, ecology safe alternative to herbicide use
- Resists tearing and puncturing
- Yellow guide strip every 12-inch helps align plants
- For greenhouse and outdoor use
- It’s possible to cut with a pair of scissors
- Woven black polypropylene
- Measures 4-feet width by 14-feet length