- Dimensions: 12” in diam. x 9” tall
- Six 5-gallon IBEX™ grow bags
Why you need fabric grow bags?
- Superior to plastic containers in nearly every aspect
- Great for all berries, hops, vegetables, and flowering crops
- Ideal for pot-in-pot, hydroponics, or indoor growing
- Durable, breathable construction lasts season after season
- Facilitate superior growth by promoting a healthy root system
- Compact, lightweight design saves on shipping costs
- Sturdy fabric material: made of thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free
- Will last season after season and the fabric design resists rips and tears.
- Great Drainage: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth
IBEX fabric grow bags readily breathe, keeping roots and soil oxygenated and cool throughout the year. Great for developing strong, fibrous roots and keeping them healthy without needing regular root pruning. Using our bags means easy watering, less stress on the plant when moved, and quicker transplant times.